£31.50 GBP £35.00 GBP
The Necromunda Rulebook is a guide to gang warfare. Contains rules, lore, and art, and provides a resource for play formats from skirmishes to campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- A closer look at the lore of the Imperium of Man
- An overview of the rules looking at the general principles of the game, how gang fighters work and everything you need to learn to get started
- The full rules, exploring each phase of the game from movement to close combat
- Rules for a host of different game types - from one-off skirmishes and tournament play to large Dominion campaigns
- A huge host of scenarios and guidelines for setting up your battlefield, with rules for both close-quarters Zone Mortalis games and using Sector Mechanicus terrain.
- A set of powerful tools and rules for Arbitrators to construct their perfect campaign
- The full Skills list for Necromunda
- A quick reference sheet for checking out your key information at a glance.
Compiles both the previous Necromunda Rulebook, rules content from Necromunda supplements so far and the latest FAQs and Errata.
Supplied unassembled and unpainted.
Glue and paint not included.
Only ships within the EU.
This is a set of 10 32mm plastic bases with sculpted details which match the...
£23.60 GBP £26.00 GBP
Assemble a Van Saar gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set...
£23.40 GBP £26.00 GBP
Assemble a Cawdor gang to use in games of Necromunda: Underhive with this set of...