An introductory resource for Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- An introduction to the Age of Sigmar,
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer Age of Sigmar,
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures
- An overview of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar tabletop game
- A detailed Battle Report
- Descriptions of the 8 Mortal Realms
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of models, including your free Knight-Incantor
Included are the complete core rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Miniature supplied unpainted and unassembled
Only ships within the EU.
Contains a Lord-Celestant on Dracoth, a Lord-Relictor, 3 Retributors, 10 Liberators (including 2 Liberator-Primes), 3...
This 192 page hardback book contains all the background and rules for fielding Nighthaunt in games of Warhammer...
A starter set for Age of Sigmar, Storm Strike contains: - 15 push-fit miniatures, which...