An introductory resource for Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
Contained in the 104-page magazine:
- An introduction to the Age of Sigmar,
- A guide to the armies you can collect and play with in Warhammer Age of Sigmar,
- Guidance on collecting Citadel miniatures
- An overview of the Warhammer Age of Sigmar tabletop game
- A detailed Battle Report
- Descriptions of the 8 Mortal Realms
- An introduction to painting Citadel miniatures using the Citadel Paint System, with a guide to paints, brushes and step-by-step instructions showing how to paint a variety of models, including your free Knight-Incantor
Included are the complete core rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Miniature supplied unpainted and unassembled
Only ships within the EU.
This set contains 18 plastic Citadel Miniatures, including: Kharadron Overlords: 1x Endrinmaster with Dirigible Suit,...
Contains dice for keeping track of combat statuses and command points in games of Age of...
£31.50 GBP £35.00 GBP
This 320-page hardback book contains background and rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Only ships...