This 160-page hardback book contains:
– In-depth background on the Cities of Sigmar, including their varied histories and the advent of the Dawnbringer Crusades
– Incredible artwork that showcases the gritty reality of life in these beleaguered cities, as well as the sheer scale of the crusading forces
– 50 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the Cities of Sigmar, from humble Freeguild Steelhelms to the heroic Tahlia Vedra
– Rules for 11 different Free Cities, including command traits, artefacts, spells for two lores of magic, and duardin prayer scriptures
– Path to Glory campaign rules focused on launching your own Dawnbringer Crusade, plus additional rules for narrative play
– Matched play rules, including four grand strategies, six battle tactics, and a core battalion unique to the Cities of Sigmar
– A stunning photography showcase, including painting guides to capture the heraldry of the various cities
This pack also includes a token board, containing 41 tokens to use during your games.
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
Only ships within the EU.
Only ships within the EU. The Book This 360-page hardback book is the ultimate companion...
1x 360-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (Hardback) 1x 24-page Start Here booklet –...
The Malign Sorcery boxed set is an expansion for Warhammer Age of Sigmar containing new...
Keep up to date with our newsletter