This 96-page hardback book contains:
– A heavy helping of background information on the Sons of Behemat, including their ancient history, rambunctious relationship with smaller races, and legendary figures such as King Brodd
– Epic artwork showcasing the scale and sheer destructive potential of roaming bands of gargants
– 8 (really big) warscrolls and pitched battle profiles, including the Beast-smasher Mega-Gargant and priestly King Brodd
– Rules for 4 different Tribes, plus command traits, artefacts of power, battle traits, and three new monstrous rampages exclusively for Mega-Gargants
– Path to Glory campaign rules for roaming freely across the Mortal Realms, with unique systems and a new battleplan for use in narrative play
– Matched play rules, with 4 grand strategies, 6 battle tactics, and 2 core battalions to choose from
– Mercenary rules for adding Mega-Gargants to other armies
– A showcase that highlights the myriad details and options included on Sons of Behemat models, with painting guides to inspire your own projects
This battletome contains a one-use code to add the book to your digital library in Warhammer Age of Sigmar: The App.
Only ships within the EU.
This kit builds one of the following: - Kraken-eater Mega-Gargant – a dedicated monster-muncher available...
This kit builds two Mancrusher Gargants, or two Aleguzzler Gargants, or two Chaos Gargants! It...
This multipart plastic kit builds King Brodd, the undisputed leader of the Mega-Gargants. This colossal kit...