This supplement for Dracula's America: Shadows of the West contains a host of new rules and material and offers something for every player.
- Two New Factions: The Forsaken, ragged survivors of the 7th Cavalry tormented by a bestial curse, and the Shadow Dragon Tong, crimelords with an agenda as mysterious as the powers wielded by their enforcers.
- The Hunting Grounds: Scenarios and encounters that focus on this mythical realm and the power and threats found within it.
- Territory: Build and develop your headquarters, and exploit the benefits it offers, but beware your enemies taking the fight to your home turf.
- Outlaws, Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters: New campaign options, allowing you to turn to a life of crime, bring in wanted fugitives, or sell your gun to the highest bidder.
- New Monsters: The denizens of the Hunting Grounds, in all their terrifying glory.
- New Hired Guns: There's all kinds of folk willing to sell their skills, and these new Hired Guns offer a range of tactical options... if you can afford them.
- New Gear: Bring a Gatling Gun to a knife fight, or find out why you were always warned about misusing brimstone chalk and vials of ectoplasm.
- New Skills: Riding and Leadership skills give you new combat options and help your posse stay in the fight.
£15.00 GBP - Sold Out
40 pages, full colour softback rule book. Includes 19 card Tactical Advantage deck. The Great...
Recreate scenes from Hong Kong action cinema like Enter the Dragon, Kill Bill, Big Trouble...
Often called the ”Pulp Era”, the years between the two World Wars have seen a...
Baroque is a set of wargames rules, based on the Impetus system. The rules allow...