Preorder, this item is released on the 6th October
Collect together Advance Team Starpulse – a Kill Team set of T’au Empire miniatures who can represent either that named kill team or a kill team of your own devising, including scenery and exclusive Tactics – with a set of attractive T’au dice for use with Kill Team. Included:
Kill Team: Advance Team Starpulse – T’au Empire Starter Set
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 12 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 10-man set of Fire Warriors – these can be built as a Strike Team or Breacher Team depending on your preference. Included are the pulse pistols, pulse carbines pulse shotguns, EMP and photon grenades needed to build either team, with options to upgrade 1 to a Shas’ui. Also included are 2 drones and a DS8 Tactical Support Turret, all supplied on khaki-coloured plastic;
- A scenery set – the Wall of Martyrs Imperial Defence Line – supplied on dark grey-coloured plastic;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 T’au Empire Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 T’au Empire Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your T’au Empire kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating this into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Advance Team Starpulse, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 12 datacards for Advance Team Starpulse, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.
Kill Team T'au Empire Dice
This set contains 6 6-sided dice and 2 10-sided dice – the former used during games of Kill Team, the latter used to roll on certain tables when assembling your squad ready for combat. Themed to match the T'au Empire, these dice are white with red markings. The D6 feature a T'au Empire icon in place of the 6 and a Kill Team logo in place of the 1; the D10 feature a skull in place of the 1.
Only ships within the eu.