Constantly developed from its debut in 2015, the Suzuki ECSTAR GSX-RR '20 employed a 1,000cc, water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine capable of 340km/h maximum speed, and aerodynamic form.
• 1/12 scale model assembly kit. Length: 178mm (including a racing stand: 192mm), width: 62mm, height: 100mm.
• The front cowl design has box-shaped winglets to prevent front tires from lifting.
• Muffler details depict dual megaphone tailpipes that feature exhaust pipes with mesh-type covers.
• Screw-attached front cowl is detachable.
• Includes parts to render the airbox and fuel tank inside the tank cover.
• Choose between transparent components or black stickers to depict the tank pads according to rider chosen on the decal sheet.
• Features a realistic rendering of camera equipment on the rear cowl.
• Synthetic rubber tires have realistic surfaces and the bike's rear section has a spoon (rear lower fender) to help keep the rear tire cooler.
• Includes a racing stand.
• The water-cooled 4-stroke inline-4 engine, swingarm, front fork, muffler and tank cover are attached to frame by screws.
• Comes with decals to recreate logo & tire marks, three types of numbers - Joan Mir (No.36), Álex Rins (No.42), and Sylvain Guintoli (No. 50) – and masking stickers to help paint cowls.
Comes unpainted and requires assembly.
Keep up to date with our newsletter