The M18 Hellcat was an American tank destroyer used during World War II, and also deployed in the Korean war.
The tank featured a compact torsion bar suspension equipped with the 76.2mm tank gun.
About 2,500 units were produced and the M18 proved a fearsome opponent for the German Army until the end of the war from the start of its service at the Italian Front in early 1944.
• 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Length: 192mm, width: 80mm.
• Details include the inspection hatch on the left front of the side hull and front-curved armor plate based on extensive research of actual vehicle.
• Features a realistic depiction of turret interior such as the main gun breech attached slantingly, shell rack, transceiver, and turning gears.
• The gun shield canvas cover surface texture is faithfully depicted.
• The complex suspension is captured with ergonomic parts breakdown.
• Clear parts are used to recreate the headlight lens.
• Assembly type single pin tracks have one-piece straight sections.
• One figure is included to depict a standing tank soldier.
• Comes with two marking options to recreate Italian Front vehicles.
1/12 Motorcycle Series Multipart plastic kit, supplied unassembled and unpainted. Paint and glue not included.
1/12 Motorcycle Series No. 135 Multipart plastic kit, supplied unassembled and unpainted. Paint and glue...
★This is a plastic model assembly kit depicting the Calsonic Skyline GT-R as it appeared...
Keep up to date with our newsletter