This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Tzaangors.
- 24 heads – 12 different designs with 12 different sets of horns, meaning your Tzaangors will be unique;
- 12 savage blades, 12 arcanite shields and 12 sets of axe and pick – pair up the savage blades or carry one and a shield on each model, your choice;
- 2 models can be assembled as Mutants – these have special, mutated heads. Accompanying them are special mutated weapons – 2 swords and 2 axes;
- 2 models can be assembled as icon bearers;
- 2 models can be assembled as Twistbrays, the unit leaders – there are 4 specific sets of horns for them, and 2 double-handed savage greatblades.
This kit comprises 142 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Only ships within the EU.
£12.50 GBP £10.00 GBP - Sold Out
Contains dice for keeping track of combat statuses and command points in games of Age of...
£35.00 GBP £31.50 GBP - Sold Out
This 320-page hardback book contains background and rules for Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Only ships...
£55.00 GBP £49.50 GBP - Sold Out
The Forbidden Power boxed set is an expansion for Warhammer Age of Sigmar containing new...
£20.00 GBP £18.00 GBP - Sold Out
A softback suppliment containing rules which can be used in various ways for different styles of...