The Dark Age Archers set includes 36 highly detailed 28mm plastic figures. There are a variety of body/armour and weapon options. This gives you the freedom to decide your own figure poses and army composition.
What's in the bag?
- 24 x Archers
- 12 x Slingers
- Additional daggers and axes to convert men into light infantry
- War-horns, spears and figure poses perfect for command figures/standard bearers.
4th century until medieval times
- Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Bretons, Franks and Germanics (if use you use the heads from the Germanic Warriors set)
- Many head options with various helmets, caps and period specific haircuts (bald heads too of course!)
- Slinger bodies have been designed so that they can be turned into extra archers, or given shield/weapon arms to create more Viking/Saxon warriors
- Note the archers holding spare arrows in one hand whilst firing their bow, this was a method used by the most experienced archers for rapid firing capability! “
Contains a single sprue of Viking figures There are numerous head options with helmets, fur...
1x Late Saxons / Anglo Danish Huscarls sprue This set contains 4 superbly detailed miniatures....
The Saxons fielded mostly infantry armies. Cavalry are disputed but they were good horsemen and...
Keep up to date with our newsletter