The Dark Age Archers sprue set includes 6 highly detailed 28mm plastic figures. There are a variety of body/armour and weapon options. This gives you the freedom to decide your own figure poses and army composition.
- 6 archers, or 2 archers and 4 slingers
- Additional daggers and axes to convert men into light infantry
- War-horns, spears and figure poses perfect for command figures/standard bearers.
4th century until medieval times
- Saxons, Normans, Vikings, Bretons, Franks and Germanics (if use you use the heads from the Germanic Warriors set)
- Many head options with various helmets, caps and period specific haircuts (bald heads too of course!)
- Slinger bodies have been designed so that they can be turned into extra archers, or given shield/weapon arms to create more Viking/Saxon warriors
- Note the archers holding spare arrows in one hand whilst firing their bow, this was a method used by the most experienced archers for rapid firing capability! “
Contains a single sprue of Viking figures There are numerous head options with helmets, fur...
The Saxons fielded mostly infantry armies. Cavalry are disputed but they were good horsemen and...
1x Late Saxons / Anglo Danish Huscarls sprue This set contains 4 superbly detailed miniatures....
Keep up to date with our newsletter