Inside, you'll find:
– A Rules Update for 2021, including the introduction of Grand Alliances in Warcry
– Updated points values for Warcry fighter cards to better reflect their power in battle
– Open play rules for fighting sieges between two teams of players
– Narrative play rules for branching quests where players get to choose their path through the adventure
– New fated quests for warbands from each of the four Grand Alliances
– Six narrative campaigns that offer a new dynamic challenge to players
– Pitched battles battleplans for the new Warcry season and a detailed tournament pack, making running your own even easier than ever before
– New hidden agendas that can be used as secondary objectives in tournaments
– Rules for using the Lumineth Realm-lords, Soulblight Gravelords, Kruleboyz orruks, and Thunderstrike Stormcast Eternals in Warcry
– Rules for using Warhammer Underworlds warbands from Shadespire, Nightvault, Beastgrave, and Direchasm in your games of Warcry
NOTE: You will need a copy of the Warcry Core Book to use the contents of this book.
Only ships within the EU.
This set contains 18 plastic Citadel Miniatures, including: Kharadron Overlords: 1x Endrinmaster with Dirigible Suit,...
£34.00 GBP £42.50 GBP
Only ships within the EU. The Book This 360-page hardback book is the ultimate companion...
£112.50 GBP £125.00 GBP
1x 360-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book (Hardback) 1x 24-page Start Here booklet –...
Keep up to date with our newsletter